Resetting your Barnardo's password
If you forget your main Barnardo's password you can reset it yourself.
Simply click on the words: Forgotten password? Click here on the log on screen and reply to the security questions.
If you enter your password incorrectly more than three times your account normally gets locked. Again, you can use the same link to unlock your account.
You don't need to call the IT help desk. Using the password reset will help us reduce our call waiting times.
Even if you don't forget your password, you will be prompted to change it every 42 days.
Password reset requirements
Your password must be at least 7 characters long, and must include 3 of the following 4 categories:
- English uppercase characters (A-Z)
- English lowercase characters (a-z)
- numbers (0-9)
- non-alphabetic characters (for example, !, $, #, %)
Your password must not:
- contain your account name or parts of your full name that exceed two consecutive characters
- be the same as any of your last 24 passwords (these are recorded, so you can't reuse them)
Resetting your eLearning password
Instructions for resetting your eLearning password are available to download securely from Content Server.